Sunday, February 1, 2009

More pictures...

I'm working on posting some more videos of Will doing cute stuff (no walking yet, though)... in the meantime, here are a few pictures:

Flying!


Playing with Aunt Kathryn's cell phone - a techie at a young age


Water on a hot day


A proper pianist must always use the pedal

His latest tricks include signing the words for "milk" and "please", and naming various body parts (head, hair, eyes, nose, ears, mouth, teeth, hands, feet, tummy).  He's also been clearly demonstrating that he definitely has his own will (no pun intended) and can certainly put it to use.  The last several days he's brought out all the favorite battles (hitting, throwing, not coming when called, precisely because someone is calling him) and refusing to cooperate.  Remember a couple posts ago, when I said I was so relieved he was NOT like "yours, truly"?  Well, I take it back.  I think I counted 5 swats in a row the other day, for throwing his blocks violently, and then hitting out at me when I told him "No"... yeah, it's in the genes, unfortunately.  ::sigh::  And I thought the "terrible two's" weren't supposed to start for another 10 months!  


0 comments:

Post a CommentBest Blogger Tips