Monday, May 10, 2010

Back online...

The power outage I wrote about last time only lasted 24 hours, thank God, and we now have a generator hooked up, so hopefully it won't happen again. But since then I have just not had a spare second to blog... I start posts in my head all day long, and never get time to write any of them down! I would love to post some pictures of the boys... they're changing all the time, and Ben especially is getting so big-- 6 months already! I was hoping to post pictures of him every month, but I guess that was wishful thinking...

So, I will do my best to write down some things that have been happening and maybe even send a post to a friend with some photos to see if someone else can get online and post for me... I'm still not sure why I can't just easily access Blogger from where we're living, but the message I get is "The server where this page is located is not responding." Even when I use my proxy server, like now, I can finally get to the blog but I can only post text, not pictures... SO frustrating.

Thank you for all of you who have said you like our blog! All the more motivation for me to figure out these logistics and get posting again... stay tuned! Thanks for your patience!

0 comments:

Post a CommentBest Blogger Tips