Thursday, March 10, 2011

Pieces of India, and March Challenge Check-in (belated)

(Due to internet issues my Week One check-in is a few days late... thankful for grace!)

March Challenge Check-In, Week One:


Lights out by 9:30pm: 5/7 evenings (blame the other two on too many great blogs! And lack of self-control… working on that one)

Up by 6am: 5/7 mornings (blame the other two on sick kids and wet beds)

Journaled: 6/7 mornings

Exercised: 5/7 mornings (definitely used my 5 minute plan a few times!)

Worshiped: every day (a couple mornings I just put worship music on during breakfast and sang with the boys)


Getting there slowly… I feel so encouraged just having a goal and a plan in place, and I already feel more rested and more at peace in my spirit.


And as a reward for my labors last week in James’ absence, here are the “pieces of India” he brought back for me...food for our love, and food for my beauty-loving soul.









1 comment:

  1. Aww! That was so sweet of James. What beautiful gifts, just like you!

    ReplyDelete